Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 7 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 pm

Sera smirked. It was possible that her brother hadn't been in that burnt car. But he had been shot in real, that was sure.

"It's possible that he is still alive, probably undercover but how did he survive... That's the main question. If that woman shot at him, then she must be on his side that the trick - whatever it is - will succeed..." She read more details from the report. "Finger prints have been confirmed... By who? Probably by the FBI if he really worked from them..."

"But even FBI thinks he is dead so someone have tricked them. The third person in that plan. Who could be enough smart?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Kir's computer chimed, signaling that its virus and bug scan finished. She walked out of the bathroom and checked it; as she suspected, there had been a bug planted in the announcement. Probably to keep tabs on her activity since she left headquarters. She removed the bug and closed the scanning program.

I wonder if the girl's figured out that her brother isn't dead. Probably. If she was anything like Akai, she would figure it out sooner or later. Kir made another cup of tea, then started working on some overdue reports that the B.O.'s Paper Division had been bugging her for months to finish.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm

"There are three main questions right now..." Sera thought aloud, just to make sure she'd remember what she had found out.

"One: Who? Who and how many people were in that plan? Also who an earth is that woman?
Two: How? How that trick was done? That organization is far from amateurs so the plan must have been good...
Three: What will happen now?"

Sera leaned back in her seat. "Also 'what exactly is going on?' is pretty good question." She sighed. She felt like asking from someone but who. And what should she ask?

"Ack, it's already eight o'clock. Gotta go and eat something." She shut down her computer and the television.

"I guess I won't come back for a while..." She put her laptop to her backbag and left her room, carrying motorbike helmet with her.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:34 pm

Kir looked at her watch and was surprised that it was already eight p.m. Her stomach growled loudly and she went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal and some milk.

Her side felt a little better, but it still hurt a lot, so she swallowed more painkillers. Taking her bowl to the living room, she flipped on the television and settled down to watch a Japanese drama. This was going to be a long week.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:19 am

It was a little cafeteria where Sera sat, eating breakfast and surfing on the internet. This time she was searching any other big accidents near the date Friday the 13th.

All she had found was three accidents on the day before... on Thursday the 12th. And all of them had happened on the same area.

"Haido... Three accidents on one district... If those accident caused any victims the nearest hospital is Haido Central Hospital..." She smirked. "Maybe I can go to check if I'll find out anything..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:03 am

The Haido Central Hospital receptionist looked up with a smile at the dark-haired girl standing in front of her. "Yes, can I help you?" the receptionist asked. The girl didn't look like she was a relative of a patient; she didn't look frantic enough. But there was something about her that seemed familiar.

"Yes, I had some questions regarding three accidents that happened on Thursday the 12th a few months ago," the girl said. "Did any patients from those accidents come here?"

"Let's see . . . I do remember them. Strangest thing I'd ever seen in my life." The receptionist shook her head. "What with Americans running all over the hospital . . .what is this world coming to?" She peered at the girl. "You actually look like one of the Americans. Are you related to him?"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:47 am

"Ah, do you happen to mean this man?" Sera showed a photo from her cell phone. She had taken that photo from an old family photo she had in her home. "Was he here?"

The receptionist took a while when she observed the photo. "Yes, that's definitely him. Although he didn't have that long hair..."
"Do you happen to know anything about his whereabouts?" Sera asked eagerly. She had finally found a clue and she couldn't take a risk of losing that track.
"I'm sorry I don't know. I just remember that on Friday he wasn't here anymore. After that also the other Americans left. They all seemed a bit... how I should describe it... down. I wonder what had happened back then."
"I see, thank you anyways." Sera was leaving when she added. "And if you please don't mention to anyone anything about this converstion, I'd appreciate it..."

"I hope no one have followed me. No one must know what I have already found out..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:17 pm

The receptionist nodded and watched the girl walk out the door, noting her limp slightly.

"Who was that?"

The receptionist looked up to see one of the doctors leaning against the counter, frowning. "I don't know." Hesitating, she considered not telling him like the girl asked, but she knew she would probably get fired if she didn't. "She was asking some information about the three accidents that happened a few months ago."

"And what did you tell her?"

"Nothing, except there were Americans running around the hospital. Funny thing is, she looked a lot like one of them."

"Thank you." The doctor's frown deepened. "Please don't mention this to anyone."

"Sure." She watched him walk outside and pull a cell phone out of his pocket.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:00 am

Sera stopped her motorbike near Tokyo Tower. For some reason she felt comfotable when she was near that sight. She sighed deeply. She hadn't found anything that could lead her investigation forward.

"Maybe I should just give up... If brother is still alive he won't show up easily..." She flipped her phone open. The photo she had shown to the receptionist was still visible. Sera bit her lip.

"I miss you... I miss you so much..." She whispered.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

The doctor speed-dialed James Black's number. When Black answered, the doctor said, "A girl was here asking about you. She resembled one of your agents."

"Yes, I know her." Black sighed. "Do you know where she is now?"

"No," the doctor replied. "But I thought you should know."

"Thank you." After ending the call, Black wondered if Sera was starting to connect the dots. He felt highly certain that she'd be able to figure out that her brother and Kir were connected. She seemed very bright. Still, it was too dangerous to tell her that Kir was a CIA agent.

He looked over at where one of the FBI agents was processing the nature book found at Tokyo Tower and removing the microdots. Hopefully, they'd find something useful.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:38 am

Sera let out sigh. It had become a habit to her. But at least mostly she had a reason for it. This time the reason was the dead end of her investigations. How should she continue now?

Suddenly she felt a stare in her back. She looked around quickly. No one was near. Was she becoming paranoid? Just in case she looked at the roofs of the buildings nearby.

------
Chianti grinned as she was aiming the girl's head. She really wanted to kill that girl. And the only reason for those thoughts was her appearance. "Hey, Gin. You were right. There is a girl again. The exact same one than yesterday. Can I shoot?" She spoke to her radio.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:56 am

Gin studied the laptop computer screen that showed several camera angles of the area. Kir sat silently beside him, having swallowed more painkillers. Gin hadn't trusted her not to leave while he was gone, so he had dragged her along.

"There are too many sheep loitering around, blocking the shot; wait until the crowd clears a little," he said to Chianti.

Kir imagined the assassin's diabolical grin as Chianti replied, "Roger."

Please, get out of there, Kir thought, watching Sera-san's image on Gin's computer. She seemed unaware that Chianti was drawing a bead on her. Or someone block her from Chianti's view.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:33 pm

Sera wasn't sure if she was a suspicious figure on the roof top behind her. She frowned but didn't make anything to get out. She flipped her phone open and took a moment to think should she call to someone. The problem was who she could call. The FBI was absolutely out of the question. She didn't want them to know what she was doing. Her friends would listen her but she didn't really want to tell them either.

"There has to be someone I can talk with..." She thought and got only two choices: her brother and that Kir. But it was impossible. She didn't know her brother's number(but was still sure he was alive) and it'd be too dangerous to call to that woman.

"It's rare to see a teenager down like that." Someone said behind her and interrupted her thoughts. Sera turned around. It was a young man. Probably bit over twenty. He wore glasses and had light colored, messy hair. He looked like a person who was always smiling.

Sera shrugged with a sigh. A stranger was the last person she wanted to talk to.
"Bad day..." She mumbled.
"I see. Do you mind of telling me about it?"
Sera couldn't believe her ears. Was that man serious?
"Oh, my bad. I forgot to introduce myself." The man was still smiling. "My name is Okiya Subaru. And the only reason I came to talk with you is to warn you."
"Warn me?" The girl blinked as she noticed the sudden change in the man's voice. It wasn't a cheerful and smiley anymore. It was full of serious tone.
"Yes, you are not safe right now. At any moment when this place is out of people a sniper on the roof behind us will shoot at you."
"How... How do you know?"
"I saw her from the Tower." Okiya stated. "Now, shall we go to more safe place now? I know a good cafeteria a few blocks away." The man looked again his smiley self.
"O-Okay..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:17 pm

"DAMNIT!!" Chianti swore over the radio as a man blocked Sera-san from view.

Kir controlled her sigh of relief as Gin narrowed his eyes and stared at the computer screen. "That man . . ." he mumbled. "Why does he . . ."

"Gin, let me shoot both of them. I only need one shot," Chianti begged.

Gin suddenly aimed his pistol at Kir's head. "Who is he?"

"Why would you think I know?" Kir asked coldly, looking into Gin's furious eyes.

"GIN!" Chianti whined.

After a long moment, Gin eased back on the pistol and tucked it away. "Do not kill him yet, Chianti," he said into the radio. "We will have to keep an eye on them."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 am

Sera glanced nervously the building the man had said the sniper would be. She saw that dark figure there again. "It seems I wasn't paranoid at all..."

"You coming?" Okiya asked. "I don't really recommend staying here."
"Yes, I'm coming." Sera climbed off her motorbike and started to lead it to the direction the man was already walking to.
"Good choice." Okiya said without looking at the girl. "Taking your motorbike with you. If you had left it there they would have waited until you come back."
"I know. Wait a minute. 'They'? Do you mean-?"
"I probably mean the same people than you so there is no need of saying it aloud."
"I see. But why did you help -no, save- me?"
"There is no reason for that. You just remind me of a person I used to know..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 am

Kir watched Sera-san and the man disappear around the corner and then out of the cameras' view. Gin started talking on his radio, getting B.O. undercover members to follow them.

Thank you, she said silently to Sera-san's rescuer. She hoped that they would be able to get away from the people trailing them.

Vodka started the car and Kir jerked to attention. "Where are we going?" she asked.

Gin nodded toward an underground parking garage. "In there. We will re-group and talk."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:56 am

Okiya adviced Sera to leave her motorbike to a safe place. After the girl had done it they continued walking without saying anything. After a long silence Sera finally opened her mouth.

"You said I resemble someone you used to know."
"Yes, I did."
"So you don't know that person anymore."
"It depends of the point of view."
"I see. He is not dead even though many people has been made to think so."
Okiya stopped. "I'm not sure are we talking about the same person."
"I think we are." Sera stopped too. "Because there is only one person I resemble enough to make other people think I'm connected to him. And that person is my brother who is said to be dead."
"And now you are looking for clues to prove those rumours false."
"I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. I just wanna find him. But right now my investigations are in a dead end." Sera shrugged. "But it doesn't mean that I'm going to give up."
"You are pretty stubborn, just like that person you call your brother." Okiya smiled but suddenly his expression changed. He grabbed Sera's arm and led her to a little side street.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:21 pm

"Boss, we lost them," one of the B.O. undercover members reported.

Kir fully expected Gin to strangle something; she hoped he wouldn't strangle her. After a long moment, he seemed to control his anger. "Where did you lose them?" he finally asked.

The goon named an alley off the main road. Gin flipped through the city cameras that the B.O. had hacked into and searched for them. Nothing.

He must be very clever; he's unconsciously avoided all of the B.O.'s cameras, Kir thought. Or . . .

Chianti stomped toward Gin's Porsche, seething. "I could have taken both of them. Why didn't you let me?" she snapped.

"Because it was too public. Someone would have investigated and realized that a sniper had shot them," Gin replied.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Sera stayed quiet as Okiya led her through little alleys. She didn't dare to ask where they were going or why did he chose this way. She were kind of happy about the turn of events. Even though her life was in danger. And the situation right now... made her smile.

"Are you okay? You are kind of quiet." Okiya asked.
"No, I'm okay. This just reminds me about the time when I was younger and lived here in Japan with my whole family."
"I'd like to know what makes you think so."
"When I was younger I always got in trouble because of my personality. You see, I was already a tomboy, so I loved playing pranks." Sera paused for a moment. "And at those times when I was in trouble, my brother always helped me out of the situation. Sometimes he just told me not to do something that would cause serious harm to people but mostly we just run away. As fast as we could as far as possible."
"I see. You see your brother right now?"
"Well, kind of yes. You remind me about him like he used to be on those times. When he smiled more. I mean, he changed totally when he graduated from high school and went to USA to study more."
"We both see him in each others..."
"But say... How do you know my brother?"

(okay, this was kinda long. I'm so used to write fics. Razz )
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm

(ha ha ha, that's fine. At the moment, there's not a lot for Kir and the B.O. to do.)

Chianti's butterfly tattoo twitched as she paused to think about what Gin said, then she took a deep breath. "Fine. So now what?"

"Attempt to find out this man's identity." Gin glared at the laptop computer screen. From what Kir could see, the mysterious man had his back turned to the B.O. cameras in every shot.

"Is there a way we could get a reflection of his face from a store window or a car?" she suggested.

Gin's scowl told her that he had already thought of that. She shrugged. "Just an idea."

He sent the video footage over an encrypted to the analyzing geeks back at headquarters and closed the laptop. "Get back to HQ," he ordered Vodka. "I need to report to Anokata."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:38 am

"I think you don't really need to know how I know your brother." Okiya started.
"But for me every information is needed if I wanna find him."
"It's impossible because I'm already here..." The man thought but said aloud. "I see but I'm afraid I can't really help you."
"Okay then..." Sera mumbled. "So you don't know either about his whereabouts?"
"Not really."

Sera nodded quietly and they continued their way to somewhere 'safe'.
"Even if I don't help her she probably will continue her investingation. I have to find out how much she already knows..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:58 am

Kir was allowed to go back to her rooms when they arrived back at headquarters. Once she arrived, she swept the area for new electronic bugs and cameras, and found a couple of bugs hidden in the room. She turned on her computer and got another cup of tea while waiting for the machine to warm up.

Maybe I will be allowed to practice with my new rifle tomorrow, she thought. When the computer was ready, she sent an e-mail to her doctor, requesting an appointment. She then began to go through the rest of her inbox. I hope Sera-san doesn't try to e-mail my Rena account. The B.O. is monitoring that e-mail closely.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

They had finally stopped. Okiya had checked the area around that little cafeteria throughfully bafore they had entered in.

"I guess I'm not the only paranoid one..." Sera thought as they sat down. "Should we order something?"
"It's no needed. The staff of this place is used to customers that doesn't order anything. I come here often when I have problems with essays and other projects I must do to university. It's pretty quiet here."
"When it's quiet it's easier to listen converstions."
"That's why we are in this table. This is in the corner of this room. All voices might come here but barely no one hears us."
"I see. It's the acoustics..." Sera smirked. She kind of liked that man. He was smart and serious but also smiled.
"But now I have a few questions I'd like to ask."

Sera stayed silent. She had a good guess what did that man want to know.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 pm

"Sir, we've finished examining the book," one of the FBI agents said, coming up behind Black.

Black turned from staring out the window. "Anything useful?"

"Yes sir. She sent word of several high-profile targets for assassination." The agent handed Black a list of names; after scanning it, Black nodded and handed it back to him.

"Send some agents to keep tabs on them, and then send an anonymous tip to the Tokyo police," Black said.

"Yes sir." The agent left.

Black rubbed his forehead; this guessing game with the Organization was much harder without Akai's insight.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Sera bit her lip and waited for the first question. She had a feeling that Okiya wasn't going to let her go without getting proper answers to his questions.

"It's easier if I tell you what has happened during past three days." She stated when the man was opening his mouth. Okiya stayed silent for a second, like weighing that suggestion.
"Okay, tell me."

And Sera told. About the BO at Tokyo Tower, how she got shot and the weird things she had noticed. Somehow it ws relieving to tell someone everything, besides she had a feeling she could trust in that man.

"Hmh... That's pretty much for one day. Does you leg still hurt?" Okiya interrupted her.
"A little bit. I'm still limping but not very much, so I can drive with my motorbike." Sera said and continued with her weird dream she had seen on the next night and the next happenings at the tower. The only thing she left away was her conversation with Black at the hospital.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum