Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 4 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Kir Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Kir considered her options. As an undercover CIA agent, she didn't want Tokyo Tower to blow up. On the other hand, as a member of the Black Organization, she couldn't very well diffuse the bomb without arousing suspicion.

She reached the area that Sera indicated and spotted the bomb hidden underneath the binoculars. Easing the girl down next to it, Kir stepped back. "The bomb will go off in a couple of minutes," she said, her voice cold. "Tell anyone that I helped you and I'll kill you. Understood?"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:12 am

"The bomb will go off in a couple of minutes," Kir said, her voice cold. "Tell anyone that I helped you and I'll kill you. Understood?"

Sera smiled. "Yeah... I got it." She took her hat off. The woman gave her a curious look as she took a tiny razor blade from the hat's sweat band.
"How...?"
"Easy. This is so tiny and thin so the security won't notice it. And it's enough sharp to cut those cords." The girl took the bomb detonator under the binoculars and place it cerafully on her lap. "This is the most dangerous thing. When this is off all that is needed is to take those plastic explosives from that railing... But it is not needed yet. They are absolutely harmless after this is out of the way..." Sera cut the first cord.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:24 pm

After a few moments, Kir felt confident that the girl knew what she was doing and wouldn't blow the tower up. As Sera bent over the bomb, Kir stared out the window, wondering how she was going to explain the fact that she was the last BO agent in the tower . . . and the bomb hadn't gone off.

Gin was already suspicious of her thanks to the assassination fiasco months ago; this was one of the few times that he'd let her wander off by herself. If she didn't return soon . . .

Kir abruptly turned and walked toward the stairs.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:03 pm

Sera watched as Kir turned around without saying anything and headed to the stairs. She smiled a bit.
"There is the FBI downstairs. Or so I've heard." She stated as she cut the last cord. The woman didn't reply anything at first, just glanced quickly at her and continued her way then.
"That is not a problem." She said.
"Whatever you say. I just thought it might be good if you know." Sera shrugged and placed the remants of the bomb detonator next to her. "As a thank you... I have no idea why you helped me nor going to tell it to anyone but... I'm still grateful..."

Kir sighed and disappeared to the stairs. Sera took her phone and dialed Ran's number.

"Ran-chan? The last bomb is de-activated now... Yeah, I'm fine but I can't really walk. Can you and Kudo-kun come upstairs to help me?... Thanks."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:57 pm

Kir slowly made her way down the stairs, biting her lip as pain shot through her wounded arm. Looking down, she saw fresh blood seeping through the temporary bandage she'd tied around it and clamped her hand down. Damn . . . at least Gin might believe that I was shot trying to stop someone from diffusing the bomb. I probably should have asked Sera-san to shoot me again.

Echoing footsteps thundered in the stairwell ahead of her, accompanied by a familiar high-pitched female voice. "Eh??? Sera-chan? You're hurt?"

The Mouri girl from the detective agency. Kir searched for a spot to hide, but the only place available was a darkened corner. She stepped back into the shadowy area, pulling her hat low over her face. Hopefully it would be enough to conceal her.

Last edited by Kir on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I keep leaving random I's all over the place and it bugs me. DX)
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Sera heard some steps from the stairs. After two seconds two boys and two girls appeared form there. Sera narrowed her eyes as she noticed the other girl who hadn't been with them earlier.
"Who are you?" She asked from the girl without even being polite.
"Hmph!" The girl played with her magenta-colored hair. "My name is Koizumi Akako. I'm Hakuba's loved one." She stated proudly. Sera raised her left eye-brow.

"Sera-chan, are you alright?" Ran asked as she kneeled down beside her. Sera nodded.
"I can't really walk so I called you here. This railing is full of plastic explosives that need to be collected..."
"Sera, where are...?" Shinichi asked but didn't find a good word to describe the people that had been upstairs.
"Gone. I heard that they talked something about Rendezvous A..."

The four of the teens scattered around the floor to remove the explosives from the railing. Shinichi also called to Black and told the situation to him. After a moment some FBI agents came to the floor and helped them with the bombs. They also checked the floor above if they could find any clues about the organization.

Sera followed all this, sitting still. She felt slightly dizzy and felt she could faint any moment. "I hope that Kir managed to get away safely and she won't get any problems..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Thankfully, the teenagers had been so preoccupied with Sera's situation that they had passed by Kir without taking visible notice of her. Kir waited until they had stepped into the upper floor before hurrying down the rest of the way. I'll need to slip out the back entrance . . . there will be reporters and FBI agents swarming the area. The reporters would recognize her face immediately.

Dialing James Black's number into her phone, she waited until the older man's voice answered, and then she said, "Is the package taken care of?"

"Yes. Do you know the original delivery man's status?"

"Eliminated." Kir reached the bottom of the stairs and peered out. "I am on the bottom floor of Tokyo Tower near the back entrance. I will need you to shoot me to make the Organization believe that I didn't help you."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:54 pm

Sera leaned against the railing that was already cleaned up from the explosives. The FBI agents had taken those things with them and already left. There were only she and the other four teenagers.

"Sera-chan..." Ran asked carefully. "Are you wounded badly?"
"Well..." Sera pointed the bandages in her leg. "I got shot twice but I'll be fine. Though I can't really walk..."
"Come, I can give you piggybag ride." Shinchi offered suddenly. For some reason Sera blushed.
"That's not needed. I'm not that weak." She said angrily.
"Well, I would say you act like a typical tom-boy..." Hakuba stated.
"Oh yeah? You know what? You act like a typical British!"
"Please, calm down everyone!" Ran shouted to them. "Sera-chan, please... Just take Shinichi's offer. Then we can get away from here faster..."
"Fine then..." Sera mumbled and climbed to the dark-haired boy's back.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:08 pm

Kir heard Black ordering agents toward the back entrance of Tokyo Tower, then he said to her, "Done."

"Thank you." Kir flipped her phone closed and set down her rifle; the weapon would be too cumbersome to carry, and with the serial numbers removed, there would be no way to trace it. Pulling out a spare pistol, she edged toward the door and cautiously peered out. No agents in sight, but she knew they were waiting for her.

A dumpster stood a few feet away. She dashed toward it and heard gunshots fire. Ducking behind the large bin, she fired a few shots back.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:59 pm

"Gunshots?" Shinichi thought aloud as they walked to the stairs.
"Oh no... Are those bad people still here?" Ran halfly hid behind the boy.
"No. There is some FBI people and one woman who is one of the enemy." Akako stated.
"Are you sure dear?" Hakuba asked from the girl. The girl nodded.
"Yes, I am. All civilians are evacuated form here so they are safe. But that woman..." Akako stood quiet. "Sera-san, was it?"
"Yeah..." Sera mumbled. "What now?"
"She is not that bad than the others, right?"
"And why you are asking it from me?"
"Your thoughts... about that woman are not-"
"Are you a witch or something?! Stop reading my mind! It's my private place!" Sera shouted before the... witch could end her sentence.
"Fine then. I'll stop it." Akako shrugged as Sera glared at her evily.

The teens arrived to the bottom floor and Shinchi let Sera on the floor. She could stood still if she leaned against the wall at the same time. They heard even more gunshots behind the corner that kept them safe and the shooters at the other side. Shinichi held his arm in front od Ran, keeping her against the wall and as far from the gunshots as possible. Hakuba kept Akako tightly against his chest even though they were the closest ones of the stairs up and Akako didn't even seem 'a weak princess' like Ran. Sera sighed. How sweet and pitiful the lovers sometimes could be...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:41 pm

Kir leaned against the back of a nearby building, breathing raggedly as she clutched her bleeding side where a bullet caught her. The FBI were doing a fairly decent job at making it appear difficult for her to get away, while still allowing her some room to move.

Time to go before they caught up with her. Staggering to her feet, Kir started walking toward where she parked her car, keeping to the shadows. Hopefully no one would spot her; she didn't feel like killing today.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 pm

The gunshots ended and they heard some quick footsteps. Someone was running away. Shinichi looked like he wanted to run after that person, just to see who was it.

"Don't do it." Sera stated suddenly. "It's okay if she runs away."
"What?! What do you mean?" Shinichi shouted and made the FBI agents notice the teens.

"Eh, there were even more civilians in the tower???" Someone said.
"Actually we were here to help you. But yes we are civilians indeed." Hakuba explained. "But anyways, can you get our friend to hospital? She is injured because of the enemy." He added and pointed Sera who sighed.
"Geez, Hakuba-kun. I'm not that badly injured-" She started but flinched rigth after it. "Fine, then... I'll go to the hospital. I guess I don't have any other choices..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 pm

Kir finally reached her car, but realized that there was no way that she could drive in her condition. Pulling out her cellphone, she dialed Gin's number and steeled herself. When Gin answered, she said, "I need a ride back to headquarters. I was shot in the side."

"Why didn't you meet us at Rendezvous A?"

"Ran into another witness. By the time I disposed of her, the FBI and news teams had already arrived. It was all I could do to get away."

"Why didn't the bomb go off?"

As usual, Gin would have been monitoring the news and radio chatter. "If I had stayed, my cover would have been blown. People would be very upset if they learned that Rena Mizunashi was involved in an attempted bombing of Tokyo Tower." She hoped he'd buy her reasoning.

A pause, and then he said. "Heh. Someone will be there to pick you up."

She gave her location, and then terminated the connection.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 pm

Sera was helped into a car of one of the FBI agents. And during the whole way to the car every agent, every single agent that saw her face, flinched slightly. Obviously Ran or Hakuba didn't notice it but Kudo saw the girl's own expression. The deeply annoyed glare on her face. The detective didn't say anything. He was also unsure why all agents flinched. Maybe it was nothing.

The car left to the nearest hospital with Sera, the random agent behind the wheel and James Black. On the way to that hospital Sera remembered who the organixation members had reacted to the way she looked. The long-haired man was angry that there was a witness and obviously had already forgotten about her. But the other too... Vodka had hesitated a bit and Kir had saved her life.

"What is going on...?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Kir saw a car go by with James Black in the front seat, headed in the direction of the nearest hospital. They must have rescued that Sera-san, she thought, checking her bleeding side. She needed medical attention soon.

Minutes passed and she began to feel dizzy from the lack of blood. Sitting down next to the car, she cradled the pistol in her lap. Whoever was coming would wait until the FBI car was long gone.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am

Sera was finally at the hospital. Her bullet wounds were treated and luckily she didn't have to stay there. But obviously she couldn't be alone either. Black asked her a several questions about the happening and she had to answer. She told everything. Everything except Kir's case. That she had helped her. And the reason was simple. She wasn't sure about the FBI's opinion about the woman. Especially when there had been a gun fight in downstairs right after the woman had left.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Kir slowly got to her feet when she heard another car pull up behind her and raised her pistol. When she recognized Vermouth and a minor member of the Black Organization sitting in the front seat, she lowered her weapon slightly, but still kept it ready as Vermouth slid out. Gin might have told them to shoot her. "Did Gin send you, or did you volunteer?" she asked Vermouth.

Vermouth smirked. "You could say it was a mutual decision." She nodded toward the minion, who started his car and took off.

What did Vermouth want now? Kir studied the other woman's face, then opened the passenger side of her car and got in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's omitting something, Black thought as he studied the young girl in front of him in the hospital room. Although it was amazing that she was able to keep a cool head during a dangerous situation. It reminded him a bit of Conan Edogawa. "Are you sure you've told us everything? We can't help you or find the perpetrators if we don't know all of the facts."

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Sera leaned against her hand and watched out of the window. I had started to rain. Black seemed he had finished the questioning so she asked a simple question:

"Can I already go home? After all the happenings at the tower I wanna sleep..."
Black shook his head: "Are you sure you've told us everything? We can't help you or find the perpetrators if we don't know all of the facts."
"I'm pretty sure you already know who were behind everything and I have absolutely nothing else to say." Sera stated. Black was going to say something to her but she was faster.
"It doesn't matter for me at all do you believe me or not. And whatever you are going to ask, I'm not gonna answer." She gave him an angry look. Black finched. Not as much as other agents had but still enough to annoy Sera.

"What's wrong with everyone?! Why everyone who are looking at me are flinching, or hesitating to kill me like that idiot Vodka did?!" She shouted suddenly and rose up from the chair she had been sitting on. The pain in her leg grew and forced her to sit down. "Ouch..."

Black remained silent. He knew the exact reason for the girl's question but didn't dare to say it. If she had known that her brother had been an FBI agent and died because of that organization... He wasn't sure how the girl would have reacted...

-- -- --
(Okay, let's pretend that Akai really is/was Sera's brother and also that Sera doesn't know everything about her brother... Okay?)

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:34 pm

((That works for me. It fits with what Gosho Aoyama has already hinted about Sera))
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ride back to headquarters was mainly silent, much to Kir's relief. Vermouth seemed lost in her own world, and Kir was hurting too much to try to make conversation. Besides, the vehicle was bugged.

Vermouth took a turn that didn't lead in the direction of the headquarters. Kir narrowed her eyes. "Where are we going?"

"We're taking a longer route on Anokata's orders in case anyone tries to play detective." Vermouth gave her another smirk.

What was that look for? Kir slowly slid her hand on the gun resting in her lap.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well??? Tell me!" the girl snapped, folding her arms.

She looked so much like Akai that it was spooky. Black stared at her, wondering how to avoid telling her that her brother had been killed. Clearing his throat, he said, "One of our agents was recently killed on a mission, and everyone has been jumpy ever since."

She arched an eyebrow. "That doesn't explain why that idiot Vodka didn't kill me."

No, it didn't. Black had been puzzling that detail over. Perhaps the Black Organization was also shaken by her resemblance to Akai. Then he realized that she'd directly named one of the Black Organization members instead of merely describing him.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:38 am

"You..." Black stared. He wasn't sure how to ask the question that had just popped to his mind. Finally he said it straight:

"How is possible that you know the codename of a organization member?"
Sera huffed: "Easy. He had a radio with him and someone called him by that name. Anything else? I bet I don't need to explain why I'm calling him stupid..." The girl smirked slightly.
"Well, you can also tell it." Black said, with a relief that the girl had calmed down.
"When he was chasing me around the floor he used all eight bullets. And when he tried to kill me, he was out of bullets and I managed to knock him unconscious. That's it."

"But softness doesn't explain why Kir saved my life and even helped me... I hope she is alright..." Sera got lost in her thoughts.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Vermouth laughed. "Worried about something, Kir?"

Kir checked her rear view mirror. "No. Just jumpy."

The older woman's eyes flickered toward her, her cool blue eyes assessing. "Are you sure you didn't have anyone follow you?"

The FBI wouldn't have sent anyone after her; they valued her position in the Black Org too much to risk compromising her. "I'm sure," Kir said between clenched teeth.

"We're almost to headquarters. Don't pass out on me; I don't like carrying people." Vermouth gave her a challenging look.

Was she hinting at something? Kir opened her mouth to reply, but then dizziness hit her. Before she fell unconscious, she saw Vermouth sigh and turn her attention toward the road.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:53 pm

Um... Sera-san? Are you alright?" Black asked as he noticed an empty look in the girl's eyes.
"Ah, yes I am. Just lost in my thoughts..."

--- ---
When Sera was at her home(or the hotel she was staying in, whatever) she finally could relax completely. FBI was a hard to be tricked and she didn't even really want to do so... But to protect someone who risked her life to safe Sera's...
"Who an earth is she?"

--- ---
Black was driving away from the hotel they had dropped the girl. She had protested hardly the idea that he had helped her to the elevators and had been a bit nervous.
"Her excuse was pretty lousy... And also the explanation who she knew the codename of the organization member... Besides if she really was chased around the floor and even got shot twice... how is possible that she is still alive?"
Because he didn't find any answers to those guestions he decided to put someone to keep an eye on her.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:17 pm

((I'm assuming the B.O. headquarters would have an infirmary . . .))

"She's awake," a male voice said.

Kir's eyes flickered open and she found herself attached to an IV line in an infirmary bed,, with a medic and Vermouth standing over her. Licking her dry lips, Kir asked, "What happened?"

"You passed out from lack of blood," the medic reported. "Your wounds required several stitches each, and you're on a painkiller now."

Vermouth leaned over. "You made me carry you after I told you that I hate carrying people."

"Heh." Kir closed her eyes for a moment with a slight smile. "I'm just contrary like that."

"Leave us," Vermouth said to the medic. "I wish to discuss something with her."

He nodded. "Gin wanted me to report to him when she awoke."

"Not yet. Go check on another patient. Better yet, go get yourself a cup of coffee." Vermouth waited until he left before turning to Kir.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 am

Sera had almost fallen alseep when her cell phone rang. She picked it up without checking the caller's ID.

"Hello?"
"Sera-chan? Are you alright?" It was Ran. "You were taken to a hospital but then we didn't hear anythign about you..."
"Ran-chan... I'm fine. Just need some rest..."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, pretty sure... But I'm not staying still, you know..." Sera grinned to the phone.
"eh?"
"Tomorrow or day after tomorrow I'm going back to the tower to check is there anything that the FBI missed. But don't tell anyone, okay?"
"Okay, then..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:15 pm

Kir braced herself as the higher-ranking Black Organization member leaned down to her ear. "I won't tell Gin what you did at the tower since you saved my Silver Bullet," Vermouth whispered.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kir replied quietly, raising an eyebrow. What is she up to?

"I know you had something to do with the bomb not going off." Vermouth rested a hand on Kir's shoulder.

"Don't be ridiculous. I was killing witnesses."

"Either way, the bomb failed to go off. Gin's still going to be pissed." The older woman smirked. "But don't worry; I'll tell him that the bomb was a dud."

"If that's what you want to tell him, go ahead. It doesn't matter to me."

Vermouth let go. "But next time something like this happens, I won't cover for you."

"Who said I needed cover?"

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum