Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KID Heist #1

+3
Sera Masumi
Kudo Shinichi
Hakuba Saguru
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

KID Heist #1 Empty KID Heist #1

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:34 pm

(I personally doubt we'll be content with just one KID heist, so why not just label this KID Heist #1? As it's rare for enough members to be on to conduct a full-on, adventure packed KID heist, we'll just have a not-so-live one here. I'll start. :3)

Saguru tensed as the time approached, the hands of his watch ticking fast, and yet slowly, towards the aforementioned time. They had ten seconds- ten seconds before the moonlight magician would appear, before the wild cat and mouse chase would start. And Saguru was ready, ready for it. He longed to start, and as a flash of pink smoke appeared mere feet in front of him, he smiled.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

KID Heist #1 Empty Re: KID Heist #1

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:52 pm

Kid didn't knew, bu in the crowd, almost near the British detective, was Kudo in a civilian disguises...He was ready for Kid and ready to help Hakuba
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Saguru knew well enough not to attack KID at the start of a heist- it'd only lead to an unpleasant night of sleeping gas and perhaps an embarrassing costume involving fluffy pink dresses and sparkling high heels. No- you had to wait until even the thief himself could be caught off guard- preferably the moment he thought everything was going just the way he wanted them to.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Kudo was looking and studying everything...Then when the pink smoke poff was heard, Hakuba was looking at him and Kudo gave him a smirk of conffidence
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:31 pm

Sera looked around. This was her first time in Kid's heist and she was kinda excited. Observing people around she noticed a boy with black hair. And a few meters away another boy with a blond hair. She regonized both of them since they had been in news time to time.

"Kudo Shinichi and Hakuba Saguru... Well, this is going to be interesting. I can't wait until Kid shows up."

There were a pink puff of smoke. The boys smirked. Sera narrowed her eyes. She was curious to know what was their plan...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Before their eyes, Kaitou Kid appeared to stell those beautifull jewels (guess we have to wait for Kid to be on this time)
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:40 pm

Akako smirked as she watched the magician appear with a puff of smoke. Classic of him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen~!"

This would be a good show for sure... That was good, especially since the witch had been very bored recently...
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:08 pm

"Ladies and gentlemen!"

The 2 high school students already knew this phrase too good...Kudo began the operation by trowing a game card at Kaitou Kid with an incredible speed...Then he smirked at Kid's speechless face and stopped every move and let Hakuba do his part of the operation...but Kudo was already overexcited...He couldn't stop smirking and smiling and in his cerulean eyes there was something like a flame of excitement
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:08 pm

We're working together? What do you mean 'throwing a game card?' :is confused:

With a bow, the phantom thief disappeared back into the darkness, and Saguru narrowed his eyes, immediately taking off to where he knew the precious jewel was hidden. Bloody Sunset... Bloody for all the lives that had been stolen in the battles to possess it, and the beauty of a sunset. One of the most famous, expensive rubies in the world. Saguru was going to let KID steal it over his dead body.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 pm

"Eh, a game card?" Sera thought aloud whe she saw Kudo throwing somethingg towards Kid. Kid vanished with a pink poff of smoke.

---

"Hmm, this wasn't interesting at all..." She mumbled when the heist had ended. "Police forces seemed to mess up with the traps and Kudo-kun's and Hakuba-kun's co-operating didn't work at all. How boring... Maybe next time is much better..."

"Well, do you wanna help me with next heist then?" Someone asked. "And make it more interesting?"

Sera turned around. A boy about her age stood behind her, hiding his face under a cap. She hadn't seen this boy before but still knew who he was.

"Yes. Why not, magican under moonlight-san?" She answered. The boy grinned.

Last edited by Sera Masumi on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 pm

KID wasn't the only one good at hiding. Saguru had secretly had a space behind a picture hallowed, so he could hide behind the portrait. The thief couldn't be silent. He never was. And the traps Saguru had set, traps that could be used to their ultimate potential in a one-on-one fight. The only reason for his previous failures had been the bumbling, idiotic police force, but this time it would be all him.

Footsteps sounded, and the tiny beeps of an alarm being disabled let Saguru know it was time. He hit the button in his hand. Instantly, every possible exit to the room was sealed, and Saguru had made sure of it. Iron bars dropped from doorways, the ceiling barred, even the air conditioning on the ground had been blocked.

Smiling, Saguru walked out, a huge smirk on his face as he turned towards KID, whose Poker Face was now disappearing. "Looks like it's just you and me, Kuroba."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:14 am

Hakuba Saguru wrote:We're working together? What do you mean 'throwing a game card?' :is confused:
(We are and a game card as Kid throw from his gun)

Kudo had his eyes on Kid all the time...he even saw when the thief was talking with Sera...but he didn't wanted to interfere...then he saw the 2 of them moving so he followed them quietly
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:54 am

(there's no way Kaito would give up that easily... People with machine guns can't even stop him from stealing jewels. A game card wouldn't even make him flinch after all he's been through... He could probably just catch it in midair.)

Saguru was about to challenge Kaito again when there was a series of strange, loud rumblings, which reminded him of-

"Explosives," mouthed Kaito, horrified. "They're here. But aren't they going for just me, dammit?!"

"They?" Saguru's ears perked up, alert and ready. This could easily be a ruse. "Who's they?"

"Hakuba, you have to get yourself out of here. If they find you, you'll be killed as well," commanded Kaito, voice extremely urgent. "It's me they want. I won't let anyone else be hurt."

Saguru knew this wasn't a ruse. His mouth went dry. "There is no key. The only way out is to cut the bars."

"What?!?!" Kaito cursed under his breath, muttering about Murphy and doom. "Fine, then get back into wherever you were hiding. I'll make sure they don't get you."

"You'll fit too, but it'll be a tight squeeze," offered Saguru, as he heard heavy footsteps running towards them. "But I swear, if this is a trick, I am going to place the next jewel you want in a fish's stomach."

"I'm extremely glad I'm not lying then."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:53 pm

(hmm, I think I'm not posting to this topic for a while. Sera is in a crowd somewhere and the part I last time wrote is after this heist... I think...)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Sera Masumi wrote:(hmm, I think I'm not posting to this topic for a while. Sera is in a crowd somewhere and the part I last time wrote is after this heist... I think...)
('kay! That'll be fun.)

"Dammit! Where that accursed thief go!" shouted a man, pounding against the iron bars. "Whiskey, get these bars up! We got this far already, and we are not letting that KID get away again! He'll get what he deserves tonight."

Kaito most definitely hadn't been joking. Saguru gulped. The man sounded violent, and he felt so vulnerable hidden behind a painting. A painting of roses to be more specific. He prayed that they wouldn't be found.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Akako's eyes widened. Hakuba and Kuroba were in trouble.

"Damn." She cursed, and muttered a quick chant to locate the two.

She found the two auras and decided teleporting would get her there faster.

Last edited by Koizumi Akako on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:17 pm

(teleporting is always the answer!!! >:333 XD)

Despite how often it happened, Saguru couldn't help but gasp as the witch popped up right in front of him, which meant the three teenagers were now stuck in a space meant for once person. Quite awkward. Especially seeing Kaito had a tendency to- um- be slightly perverted. If that boy tried anything, Saguru swore he would kill him.

But the boy seemed tense, pressed hard against the side wall, eyes closed, completely silent. Perhaps Saguru wouldn't have to commit murder after all.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Akako wanted to ask Saguru if he was alright, but couldn't in this situation. They'd be caught immediately. So, she decided to create a mental link between the three of them.

'Can you hear me?' She asked mentally.
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Can you hear me? The question rang in Saguru's head, Akako's voice strong and clear, and he was too surprised to say anything for a second.

Yes, I can he responded mentally. Why are you here?

Getting the two of you out of course With a snap of her fingers, they were instantly transported.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Hakuba felt cool air on his skin and opened his eyes. Akako had transported them outside, onto the roof.

"Thank you, love."

"Of course, dear. I couldn't have you dying, could I?"

"Indeed."

"Majo-san, I thank you." The pair turned to Kaito, who gave a small bow. "But I must be going now."

"Wait!"
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:09 pm

It was too late- Kaito had vanished into the sea of faces. Saguru sighed. And called the rest of the police force. "Lock up the museum... There may be several highly dangerous criminals in there."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:46 pm

"What's going on?" Kudo said to himself "Something is wrong...I can feel it..."
He was running though the hallway when he heard heavy steps...he quickly hide himself
"Where could that Kid brat go? We need to kill him tonight"
"Don't sweat...we will"
"K-Kill Kid?" Kudo widened his eyes..."I need to get out of here to warn him...Shot this window is blocked"
"Who's there?"
*Gulp* "What should I do?" Then in the last moment Kudo found a secret room...
While he was hiding he was thinking "Am I trapped here with these guys?"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:36 pm

"We need armed guards to go in there and arrest those guys," commanded Saguru, a pulsing vein visible on his forehead. "Otherwise, there will be murder tonight."

Nakamori-keibu quickly called over his squadron, and called them over. Now Saguru could only hope for the best...
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakamori Aoko Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:40 am

"What's going on?" Aoko asked her dad when he pulled out his walkie talkie and called for more backups.

"The situation is terrible now Aoko... We need to evacuate the people around here to ensure their safety."

"Why is that?" Aoko questioned. "I thought they said the security measures are perfect?"

"No time to explain Aoko... I need to run now." Aoko watched as her dad ran into the museum.

Some reporters who arrived because they somehow got hold of the news, were starting to get suspicious and starting to question the police offices about the situation. The few reporters who wish to get lucky by capturing the images of Kaitou kid's escape were outside of the building filming, and they too, seem to realize something was wrong. A commotion started to break out among those who were there.

"Is there anything wrong?" Aoko asked the police officers around.

"No idea." was the reply. "We were just told to evacuate the people away due to some emergencies."
"Emergencies... huh." Aoko looked at the museum from outside, worried for her father. "Be safe... otousan."

--------------------------

Last edited by Nakamori Aoko on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Nakamori Aoko
Nakamori Aoko

Location : Chasing Kaito around with my favourite broom! Wait... its a mop...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:44 am

Kudo took out his phone and texed in silence to Hakuba
"Who are these guys who want to kill Kid? And why the building is sigilated?"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum