Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokyo Tower

+4
Sera Masumi
Hakuba Saguru
Kudo Shinichi
Koizumi Akako
8 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Tokyo Tower - Page 11 Empty Re: Tokyo Tower

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:27 am

They drove from the parking hall to the streets. Sera kept their speed right on the limit of over-speeding. She wasn't sure was anyone following them.

As long as we are in the city center they won't catch us but they'll find us. We have to get to the highways asap...((Narita airport is outside of Tokyo)) Sera took a short cut through a little alley. Just in case.

The way to the airport was shorter than she remembered. Maybe it was because all that adrenalin she had on that moment, she didn't know.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:37 am

Jodie watched Kir run outside toward her motorbike, clutching a black object in her hand. Well, it seems they got away for now, she thought with a wry smile. Although it was risky for the B.O. to allow an agent with a well-known face to roam in Tokyo, even if she's in disguise. Could they be testing her?

Walking slowly back to her hotel room, she frowned. The girl mentioned her brother . . . Could she be related to Shu? They do look similar now that I think about it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kir placed the collar in her jacket pocket as she slipped on her helmet. The girl was carrying a suitcase . . . which means that they're headed either to the train or the airport. Since Ei-chan is from America, it's most likely the airport. If I were them, I'd take an out of town airport to put as much distance between my pursuers and me as possible.

"Kir?" Gin's voice ground out.

"Hai. They're going toward an airport." Kir started the motorbike's engine and started to drive.

"The FBI must be sending the boy back into protective custody," Gin mused.

"Do you wish for me to continue?"

A pause, and then Gin replied, "No. Someone may recognize you. Come back to Headquarters to debrief."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:22 pm

It was suprising that Sera got Eisuke to the plane so quickly. They really had a good luck.
Sera watched as the plane left and sighed in relief: the boy was safe.

She headed to her motorbike and put her helmet on. But when she was starting the engine of her motorbike she felt someone was watching her. She looked wildly around in the parking hall((again a parking hall)) and saw Jodie standing nearby.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 pm

"I see you got him safely on the plane," the FBI agent said as she walked toward Sera.

"Yes, there wasn't any trouble at all," Sera replied, picking up her motorcycle helmet. "And Mizunashi-san?"

"Abandoned the search, apparently. She took the opposite direction." Jodie hesitated, and then asked softly, "Shuichi was your brother, isn't he?"

"Yes." Sera wondered at Jodie's familiarity with her brother's name since she used his first name and no suffix.

"He was a good man and a good agent." Jodie looked away, her glasses shadowing her eyes.

"Did you know him well?"

There was a pause, and then Jodie nodded. "Yes. Very well."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:44 am

Yeah... FBI has no idea about the real situation... That's good... Sera thought, sitting on her motorbike. But I also feel sorry for her... It seems she really cared about my brother...

"Well, we can't stay unalerted now. The organization knows where I live and knows I have a connection with FBI..." Sera changed the subject. "And... If they notice who I am... I might be in bigger danger than Eisuke."
"A-"
"But no worries. I can take care of myself." The girl added and started the engine.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Gin didn't say much when Kir arrived back at the headquarters; he simply took the collar and listened to her debrief, although she could feel him seething beneath his calm demeanor. She left out the part about Masumi-san tearing off the collar.

When she finished, he handed her a small envelope. "Anokata wants you to resume your post at the television station."

Kir blinked. "What . . . I thought that cover was compromised."

"He does not believe so. It has been several months since the hospital incident; if you don't return eventually, people will get suspicious." Gin pointed to the envelope. "Here is your new apartment contract, location, and a map of the area." His tone of voice indicated that he didn't agree with Anokata.

Taking the bundle, she nodded. "When am I to move in?"

"Tomorrow. You are to return to work the day after."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

Sera sighed deeply. She was sitting again in the classroom. She was happy the Eisuke-incident was over but at the same time she was upset about it.

Geez... The last three weekends have been too packed with action. Now I can't even think about normal life... She thought.

Luckily the school ended sooner than usual. Sera was walking with Ran and Sonoko as usual.
"Hey, let's go and buy something good from there." Sonoko suggested suddenly and pointed a cake store.
"Something good? Well, why not." Sera smiled. The girls headed towards the cakeshop and walked past an electronics shop.
"Look. It seems Mizunashi-san is back to Nichuri-TV." Ran said and stopped to watch one of the television screens that was on the window.
"It seems so... Hey, Ran, you met Mizaunashi-san once, didn't you? What was she like?" Sonoko asked.
"Well, she is really nice person..." Ran sunk in her thoughts. "I hope she is doing fine after her vacation."

Sera tried really hard that she hadn't sneered or done anything else suspicious.

Vacation, huh? She thought. I wonder what the organization is planning now...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:29 am

"It's really good to have you back on Nichuri TV again, Mizunashi-san!" a co-worker said happily as he walked by Kir's desk.

"Thank you," Kir replied with a smile as she sat down at her desk and checked her e-mail. She had to admit that it was nice being back, even if it was a cover job. She waved as Yoko Okino passed by, her manager chattering in her ear. The actress bounded over to Kir with a bubbly smile.

"Rena-chan! It's been so long since I've seen you!" Yoko-chan gave Kir an exuberant hug made Kir gasp because of her wounds. "Eh?? Did I hurt you??"

"It's nothing. Just strained some muscles from exercising too much that's all," Kir laughed as she gave Yoko-chan a hug. "It's good to see you again, Yoko-chan. I followed your concerts and shows every day."

"You must tell me all about your vacation. I'm sure it was very exciting." Some worry shadowed Yoko-chan's eyes. "I heard a rumor that a video of you in a hospital appeared on t.v. Were you hurt?"

Kir shook her head. "It was just a prank video someone made to get attention. It was nothing."

"Thank goodness. I'd hate to think that Rena-chan got hurt." Yoko-chan smiled and let go. "Tell me all about it, okay?" she threw over her shoulder as she walked away.

"Okay!" Kir smiled and sat down to do some research on the next person she would interview.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:07 am

Well, now I can see from Nichuri-TV's website what Kir is doing... Maybe that is a good way to predict what organixationg is going to do... Sera thought but got interrupted by Sonoko.
"Sera-chan. We are going now. Come."
"Ah, yes!"

Cake. A piece of chocolate cake. Sera didn't remember when she had tasted something that good.
"So good!"
"Isn't it? This cake store has the best cakes in the whole Tokyo."
"And you have checked all of them?" Ran laughed.
"Of course I have!"
Sera smiled. Maybe it wasn't bad at all... to relax...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 am

Kir sighed as she unlocked her new apartment door; while all of the smiling and welcome-backs were nice, they got tiring after a while. She flipped on a light and looked around at all of the cardboard boxes stacked against the wall. Tonight she'd be unpacking. The B.O. had provided her furniture,and conveniently moved her things from her old apartment, but she'd insisted on putting everything up by herself.

But first . . . she turned on her laptop and turned the volume up on a playlist of her favorite songs. Humming them under her breath, she began hunting for any electronic bugs the B.O. planted in her apartment. She found two in the living room and dining room area, one in the kitchen, and one near the bedroom.

Noting where each one was located, Kir changed into a comfortable shirt and sweatpants and began to unpack her things. She checked each item before putting it on a shelf to make sure that the B.O. movers hadn't opened the boxes and hidden more bugs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James Black sighed and scrubbed his hand over his moustache. Nothing had happened to the B.O.'s potential targets yet; a couple of the dates for their assassination had passed by already. He wondered if she'd been mistaken or someone had lied to her. Of course the B.O.'s mission plans could have changed.

He'd been surprised when Kir showed up on Nichuri TV and thanked everyone for being patient with her absence, and to tell them that she'd needed time off due to circumstances in her life, and that she'd now work harder than ever. Kir hadn't told them that information. But her secret note did say that she couldn't pass information on to them for a while.

Maybe now that she was back in her cover job, she'd be able to contact them more easily.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:43 am

Sera was sitting on her bed and surfing on the internet. She had already checked Nichuri-TV's site and read their explanation for Mizunashi's absence.

"Hmm..." Sera opened another site and made a e-mail account.

Mizunashi-san,

I so happy you are back on television!
Seriously, I was so worried when you suddenly disappeared.
So you are doing fine now?
I hope you had a good time on your vacation.
In the work of yours, breaks are really important.

It's good to see you are alright after all.

Samure Misa

Sera smirked on her signature. Seriously... Samure Misa... Give me a break... But it's an anagram and the text is something that doesn't fit in my profile...
Then she frowned. Did I even wrote another meaning behind those words? ...Oh, yes I did.

"And send..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Kir hung a picture frame up on the wall and stepped back to see if it was straight when her computer chimed, indicating an e-mail. Walking back to her computer, she read the message. Samure Misa? Heh, if you unscramble the letters, it becomes Masumi Sera. Clever.

Sitting down, she typed a reply:

Dear Samure Misa,

Thank you for your concern. I did have a fun time on my vacation, but now I am ready to work long and hard for Nichuri Television again.

I also want to thank you for mailing a certain package for me. It is very precious and I would hate to see anything happen to it.

Rena Mizunashi

After hitting the "send" button, she started hanging up more pictures on the walls.

((So the "work long and hard" part indicates that she's back at Nichuri TV for a while, and the package is Eisuke))
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:58 pm

"Oh, what a fast reply..." Sera smirked and opened the mail that had just come. "It seems she noticed me..."

She couldn't help it... That she was grinning like a mad while typing a reply. It was kind of fun after all. Being under a fakename and sending an e-mail to an enemy without letting anyone know about it. "Oh my... I wonder what will happen if FBI finds out about this... Or about my brother..."
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Kir unpacked a ton of books and started placing them on shelves. I have too much stuff . . . at least it looks like I've lived here a while.

Someone knocked on the door and when she answered it, a little boy and his mother beamed up at her. "Oh my, it is Mizunashi Rena!" the woman cried. "We just wanted to welcome you to the area and bring you some food." She held up a covered plate. "I'm Kuraki Hana and this is my son Aito. We live next door."

"Thank you," Kir smiled as she accepted the food. She remembered reading about them in the information Gin had handed her. Kuraki-san was a single mother who worked at a grocery store, if Kir remembered correctly. "I'd invite you in, but . . ." She indicated the boxes lying everywhere.

"Oh, that's fine. We have to get going anyway. Wave bye bye to Mizunashi-san, Aito-chan." Kurki-san waved and the little boy hesitatingly copied her.

Kir waved to them, and then closed the door. Well that was nice of them. Setting the plate down on the counter, she continued stacking books.

Last edited by Kir on Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:37 am

Sera was sending the reply when someone knocked on the door. For a second she thought about closing the e-mail and computer but decided to keep it on. Only pressed the Send button before going to open the door.

I wonder who is there...
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:59 am

When Kir's living room finally looked presentable, she sighed with a smile and looked around. Home Sweet Home. At least until her cover was blown and/or she got injured during a mission. Unwrapping the plate, she popped it into the microwave to heat the food up and opened a bottle of flavored water that she'd bought from a convienience store on the way to the apartment.

Her computer dinged, signaling that she'd recieved a reply from Masumi-chan. Sipping her drink, Kir walked toward her computer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shinichi shifted as he waited outside of Masumi-san's door. It felt a little weird going to see a single girl at a hotel, even if it was on business. He'd asked Jodie-san for Masumi's hotel number, since the agent had been keeping an eye on the girl.

He heard footsteps from inside the room approach and pause. After a moment, the chain lock on the inside of the door rattled, and then the door opened, revealing Masumi-san's face. Good, she was being cautious and checking to see who's there before opening the door "Hello," he said.

"Hey." She glanced at him and raised an eyebrow. "What brings you here, Kudo-kun?"

"Shh. I don't want everyone to know that I'm here. May I come in?" Shinichi glanced around; fortunately the hallway was empty.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 am

Sera let Shinichi come in. "Well, what brings you here?"
"I have something I need to talk with you." The boy answered but noticed Sera's computer on her bed. "Doing something important?"
"Nah, just surfing around the net." Sera closed the door behind the boy. "What do you wanna discuss about?"
"Just... I heard you had found about Akai-san. How?"
"I got several clues and finally went to talk to him. He didn't tell me any details but still admitted the truth."
"I see..."
"You were in the plan too, weren't you? I was pondering who was the third party."
"..."
"Was there anything else?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:43 pm

"Anything else?" Shinichi echoed.

"Why doesn't the FBI know?" Sera asked, sitting on her bed.

Sighing, Shinichi sat down at the hotel's desk and crossed his legs. "Akai-san and I wanted their reaction to his 'death' as realistic as possible. They're being closely watched, and if they weren't grief-stricken, it would have given everything away."

"But why my brother? Why couldn't one of the other agents have 'died'?" Maybe she could finally get some answers; Shinichi seemed fairly open.

Shinichi hesitated; how much should he tell her? "This organization considers your brother a major threat. You'll need to ask him why."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The microwave dinged, sending Kir back to get her food while it was still warm. As she opened the microwave door, someone knocked on the door. "Coming!" she called, hurriedly shutting her laptop's computer screen and then she answered the front door to find an older woman standing in front of her.

"Mizunashi Rena-san, I just wanted to welcome you to the apartments," the woman smiled, handing Kir a pot of flowers. "I'm Kato Ichigo, and I'm two doors down from you."

"Nice to meet you. Would you like to come in?" Kir asked politely. She'd need to check the pot for electronic bugs later.

"Oh, no, I'll let you get settled in." Kato-san waved her hand. "I know how hectic it can be moving in."

"Well, I'll see you later, then. Thank you for the flowers." Kir bowed a little, and then closed the door.

The B.O. had given her an apartment at the end of a hallway, so she didn't have a neighbor on the other side of her to deal with. "This is a very friendly building," she muttered as she set the pot on her kitchen counter and then went to reheat her now-cold food.
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:30 am

With those words Shinichi left and Sera let out a sigh. Even though she had solved the truth behind her brother's death, there still were some unsolved questions. And there were only one person who could answer to them.

"But not today..." She mumbled and took her jacket. Maybe a little walk around a park would help her to cool down and think clearly.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 pm

After eating, Kir carefully took apart the plant, but found no bugs or cameras in it. As she re-potted the flowers, she glanced back toward her computer. Masumi-san's last e-mail had an underlying tone of frustration in it; she really couldn't blame the girl. It was frustrating not knowing the truth about one's family. Ei-chan had reacted in a similar way.

When she had cleaned up the mess on the counter, Kir sat down at her computer and thought. Why did Masumi-san continue to contact her? Out of boredom? "I know," she'd said.

If she knew the true circumstances behind Akai-san's disappearance, she probably had more questions.

Kir finally wrote back:

"You asked about some of my inspirations for getting ideas for different features and stories for Nichuri TV. One of my favorite places to write is in a family restaurant, Donny's, at 1 p.m. during my lunch break. I often travel there, sit in a corner, and listen to other people talk. Sometimes you can find the best stories in the most random places."
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Sera was just opening the door when her computer informed about the newest e-mail. She sighed but went to check it.

"Hmm..." She wrote a reply quickly but closed the laptop then.

There, 17:00 or asap

SM

"If she answers I can check the mail with my cell..." She mumbled and stepped to the corridor.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Kir received Masumi-san's reply as she carried her dirty plate to the sink. Glancing up at the clock, she realized that it was too late in the day to make the appointment, but tomorrow would work.

She typed out a reply, "Tomorrow" and sent the message.

Now it was time to unpack her bedroom and put her clothing away. She hummed along with a song playing on her computer for the benefit of the B.O. members listening over the bugs she left in the room.

Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:32 pm

Tommorow, huh? Fine then... I'm not in hurry. Sera pocketed her cellphone and leaned back on the bench she was sitting. The sun shone on her face and she closed her eyes.

"So peaceful... Like nothing has happened during these weeks..."

"But still a lot has happened." A voice beside her said.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kir Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Sera looked up and say Okiya -- no, Shuichi-nii-san -- sitting next to her. "Shu-- er, Okiya-san, what are you doing here?" she asked, holding back the urge to hug him.

"I was going grocery shopping to make curry for my neighbor and his ward when I saw you out here." Shuichi-nii-san held up a cloth bag full of food.

"You mean Professor Agasa and the little girl Haibara-san?" Sera clarified. At Shuichi-nii-san's puzzled look, she explained, "I did some research on them."

"I see. Yes, I meant them." He squinted in the sunlight as he looked at her.

"Don't you ever get headaches from wearing those glasses?" They definitely looked like the wrong prescription.

He laughed. "No pain no gain. Our eyes are rather distinctive, you know." Sobering, he said, "You looked deep in thought. What were you thinking about?"
Kir
Kir

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:35 am

"Hmh... Nothing special..." Sera mumbled and turned her face away.
"I doubt that."
"Well, I just... I'm just so confused about everything that has happened. About everything I have found out. Even though I have gotten a lot of answers, there are still more questions without them."
"I'd like to hear some of those." Okiya smiled to the girl. Sera bit her lip.
"I talked with Kudo-kun. He told me a lot but also told me to ask you more..." She didn't really want to ask anything but she had to.

"What happened during the past five years?"
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum