Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beika Mall

+5
Tooyama Kazuha
Ran Mouri
Hakuba Saguru
Yusaku Kudo
Koizumi Akako
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beika Mall - Page 2 Empty Re: The Beika Mall

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

"N-no...it's for my mom...her birthady is in 2 days..."
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:34 pm

"Ah, sokka. Can I see it? Or them, depends on what you have bought." She asked curiously.

Kudo seemed he didn't want to.

"Onegai! I'll return it right away!" Sera teased.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

They sat at a table and Kudo sighed
"Fine...but with carefull"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:47 pm

"Oh, how pretty! I'm sure Ran-chan will like it." Sera smiled.

"Didn't I tell you?! It's not to her." Shinichi said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Not to who?" They heard a girl say. Ran was standing at the door of the cafeteria. Kazuha and Sonoko stood behind her.

"Eh, Sera-chan? What are you doing here?" Sonoko asked.

Sera smirked. "I'm on a date with Kudo-kun."

(whee, messing up with the things Smile)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:02 pm

"Wha-what????!!!...N-N-No we're not..."
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Sera stuck her tongue out. "Denying makes you seem suspicious." She smiled.

(kudo, could you please make a bit longer continuations? I mean... this is not very online after all...)
(guh, gotta go. good night!)
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:14 pm

(Sorry I'm used to short answears >_< and good night)
Ran was confused and Sonoko was smirking and Kazuha was a little confused
"So you Kudo now date detective girls like you?" Ran said with a shivering voice "I guess she's better for you and understands you better than others girls...you even bought her jewelerys...We are going to leave you 2 alone..."
"Wait, Ran..."
But the girls already were far...
"Why did you told them that?!?!?!" Kudo was so angry "We are NOT dating now or never in this life!!!!!!!"
He took the jewelerys and starts to search for Ran
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakamori Aoko Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:33 pm

(In the store)
"Hmmm those black ones are lovely." Akako had her eyes set on a pair of heels on display. "They look alluring.."
"Yea they are... You have good taste in fashion Akako-chan! No wonder guys flock around you..." Aoko said, feeling impressed.
"I think I have enough of them at home." Akako commented after a while of browsing. "By the way, why are you soooo in the mood for shopping today Nakamori-chan?"

"Eh?!" Aoko suddenly blushed. "Erm... nothing actually..."

Akako squinted as she surveyed the girl red in her cheeks. "Your facial expression tells otherwise..." A sudden smirk appeared on Akako's face. "It has something to do with... Kaito-kun isn't it?!" ( Twisted Evil )
"No-not really... Well, the police department is having an end-of-year party soon and invites my dad and... " Aoko shifted her eyes constantly, "... and he's bringing me along, and I don't want to be a disgrace to him so..."
"...really?" Akako squinted her eyes even more, "Kaito-kun's not going?"
"I... heard he helped my dad a little for that last case, so my dad... invited him... along too..." Aoko blushed a little more and she kept her eyes diverted from Akako's.

"Heh. Knew it." Akako muttered under her breath.
"How about this?" Akako pointed to a pair of heels on the top most left of the shelf.
Aoko turned her attention to the pair of shoes infront of Akako. It was blue and not as stunning as the black one. However, it had a tinge of innocence and most importantly, it's Aoko's colour - Blue.
"It looks great." Aoko tried on the heels and it fit perfectly. "Just my size as well. I'll take these then."

Aoko walked out of the shop smiling, feeling satisfied. Aoko turned to Akako with a smile of gratitude, "Thank you, Akako-chan." (Smile)
"Erm... sure." Akako shrugged as she turned to her lover who seemed to be struggling with trying to keep himself from being bored and annoyed. "Waited long, dear?"
"Not at all..." the boy smiled suddenly in response to the question. "I can wait for as long as it takes, as long as it is for you~"
"Oh Saguru..." Akako mumbled as she pulled the already hands full Hakuba in for a hug.

"Aww...." Aoko smiled at the two loving couple as they continued to walk on ahead.
Nakamori Aoko
Nakamori Aoko

Location : Chasing Kaito around with my favourite broom! Wait... its a mop...

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:39 pm

Ran strained to keep tears from falling as she scurried away with Sonoko &Kazuha...
It's better this way, She thought. I wasn't all too suitable for him in the first place ..
The girls rushed into a random store trying to get away from the detective chasing them from behind, unaware that they'd run into Aoko and Akako in the very same store.

(Mwaha, ShinRan is awesome but it's no fun without a typical conflict scenario. I'm going to find it hilarious if Shinichi mistakes Aoko for Ran XD)
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

While the girls met Aoko and Akako,Kudo was searching for Ran...Then, in a store he saw Ran wiping tears...Ran's tears...Kudo was confused
"T-Two Ran? How can thet be?"
Then the 2 Ran got up and stood with the back at the glass where Kudo was watching them...
"They're identical..."
He then decided to show up...He just opened the stores door and all of them turned and staring at him...but he remained without words whe he saw the 2 Ran...
"R-Ran? Which one is you?"
Even theis clothes were almost the same...but then Hakuba just pooped from behind the boxes and shooping bags
"The one that has the handkarchief is the one who was crying and that one is Mouri-san...The other one is our classmate, Nakamori-san"
Aoko: "Kaitou, you don't reconize me?
Me: "Eh? Who's Kaitou?...My name is Kudo...Kudo Shinichi...Ran, I need to talk to you!" His look changed from confused to serious "Now!"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:06 pm

Kazuha popped up from behind Ran, glaring at Kudo while she tried to comfort her friend.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Kudo took Ran out of the store as the others were looking to them though the glass...but they couldn't hear what Kudo was telling to Ran
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Akako rolled her eyes at the detective's confusion. It was obvious which one was which... He's a detective. He should be able to recognize his girlfriend from someone else...
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Saguru sighed at the lovers' quarrel in front of him. While it was true this Kudo Shinichi character did look a hell lot like Kaito, they weren't identical. At least, not completely. Both needed to learn the manner of a gentleman. Gentlemen never let their ladies cry.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:52 pm

"oh, kinda many people here..." Sera smirked. "and it seems Kudo-kun will talk to Ran-chan now... But who these other people here?"

She peeked behind a corner and saw two unfamiliar boys, one of them resembled Kudo; and two unfamiliar girls... and one of them resembled Ran.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:23 am

"Ran, you misunderstood...please, before you run, listen to what I have to say..."
"You don't need to explain...it would be more painful if you explain me the reasons for choosing Sera-"
"You're wrong...I didn't chose her...He was with me because she saw me in the jewellery store and I didn't wanted you to see me too"
"B-But-"
"I was there to buy you this"
And Kudo gave Ran a little present box
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 am

Perhaps he had judged too early, mused Saguru, watching in amusement as Shinichi took out a small box, obviously holding jewelry. Maybe the famous high school detective of the East was a true gentleman. But of course, Saguru reflected, real gentlemen never made such stupid errors. Each girl is a flower, unique. And Saguru knew he'd never replace or mistake the beautiful blood-red rose that was Akako embedded in his heart.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 am

Feeling a bit out of place while she watched Shinichi hand the box to Ran; she pretended to realized the time and quietly told Sonoko that she had to leave. She walked out of the mall, wondering if Heiji would ever be like that to her.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 pm

The moment Ran heard him speak those words and saw the jewelry box being pulled out her tears really did fall. She gave him a big hug as she sputtered a few words through her tears,

"I'm s-sorry Shinichi, I-I shouldn't-t have d-doubted you!"

After a few moments of tearing up she realized that she was making quite a scene. Her cheeks still red some crying were now scarlet due to the embarrassment as well. She removed herself from the detective and turned towards her group of friends from the other side of the window. Bowing with her hands clapped together, she mouthed the words slowly,

"Gomenasai everyone, I caused you much worry over my misunderstanding.."

It was when she finally finished apologizing she realized that her black-haired friend, Kazuha, was missing from the group.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sera Masumi Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:45 pm

"Oh, I guess they made up..." Sera smiled and came behind the corner. "Well, Kudo, it seems I was right about the jewerly. It was to Ran-chan." She grinned.

"Ne, Masumi-chan... Why did you lie?" Ran asked. "About the date."

"Oh, it was just a little white lie. I just wanted to help Kudo-kun to give that jewerly to you. He seemed sooo unsure. Besides, it was kinda amusing to watch the reactions from both of you." Sera gave a friendly smile to the long haired girl. "Kudo-kun implied that the jewerly was to his mother but he is kinda poor in telling lies..." She added quietly.
Sera Masumi
Sera Masumi

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:28 pm

Kazuha sat on a bench just outside the mall, thinking. She couldn't go back to the hotel they were staying in, since she had no key. She sighed, and decided to go grab lunch.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:15 pm

And now was the fun part.... More shopping. After a short drama session involving the hopelessness of teenage love (his gentlemanship placed his love for Akako far above the lowly forms of regular teenage love thank you very much, Kuroba), and a quick lunch at a fast food store (plebeian!), they were back to one of the several female hobbies Saguru simply didn't get. What was the use of a dress if you had fifty like it at home?

A dramatic black dress laced with crimson edgings and beautiful ribbon was in a shop window, and Saguru shrugged, smiling. Of course, being a gentleman, a shopping trip always did involve a gift for his lady.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Akako gave a reassuring squeeze to Hakuba's hand and she felt a squeeze back. She could feel his conflicted emotions about shopping with the two girls, but was delighted when the detective decided his girlfriend was more important than his own needs. She loved that in a man, even if she didn't admit it. The witch had always dreamed of finding someone who would always be devoted to her, no matter what. She had her slaves, but... They just didn't give her the comfort that her boyfriend did.
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Saguru waited until they were a good distance from the store with the pretty dress before he asked to go to the bathroom. Bathroom being a ruse to get the dress of course. There was a slight, playful whine from the girls about not having someone to hold the bags, but he merely rolled his eyes and said he'd be right back.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:20 pm

(That's so sweet... ^^)

-------------------

"Well, there he goes..." Aoko giggled as she watched the detective run. "I didn't think of Hakuba-kun as being one of the types to try and ditch girls."

Akako smiled. "No, Nakamori-chan. He's not the type."\

"Eh? Then what-"

"Maybe he really does need to go to the restroom."

The girl raised an eyebrow and then shrugged. "Whatever you say, Akako-chan. Do you want to take rest here?" She gestured to the bench in front of her.

"Might as well. We don't want to lose Saguru. Ohoho~!"
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next