Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beika Mall

+5
Tooyama Kazuha
Ran Mouri
Hakuba Saguru
Yusaku Kudo
Koizumi Akako
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Beika Mall - Page 3 Empty Re: The Beika Mall

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:59 pm

(finally! The laugh! Very Happy)

Saguru walked back casually, a cool smile on his face, the kind that made women swoon and admire him from all over. In his hand he held a ornate golden bag, which he presented to Akako upon his return.

"You didn't actually go to the bathroom, did you?" asked Akako, smiling.

"No, but I got you a gift."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:20 pm

"Amazing, Akako-chan~! You were right!" Aoko smiled, standing up. "Well, I'll leave you two love birds alone for a few minutes..." And the girl walked off.

Akako was touched. No one had gotten her a gift before.

"Here, love." Hakuba handed her the bag.

The witch opened the bag carefully. Her smile widened when she saw the contents. "Oh, Saguru! I had wanted this dress."

The detective smirked. "I guess you aren't the only one with telepathic abilities, love."
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/7472-koizumi-akako

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:47 am

(Chelsea... Let's take a break and allow some other fluff to happen. :3 I personally would like to see more about the jewelry Shinichi bought Ran. :3)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 am

Shinichi,Ran and Sonoko were moving to from store to store when a hard noise was heard...it was Kudo's stomach..."Oh, yeah, I haven't eat anything since last night..."
"Then let's grab lunch" Ran said chuckling...
"Where do you want to eat? At the restaurant on the roof?"
"Sure...Sonoko, Will you come?"
"Oh, no...I need to go and find something pretty to buy 'cause I have a date with Makoto-san tonight...Later"
""There she goes..."said Ran, then she looked at Shinichi, who was looking for something in his pockets, and blushed the she looked at her hand...the beautifull purple ring and barcelet were on her delicate hand.."I have to be carefull with them" she said in her mind
"Ran"...she woke up from her daydream..."Let's go"
"Sure", then she gave him a smile, took his hand and leaved
On the roof they saw Kazuha, eating and sighting...
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:55 am

Kazuha saw Ran and Shinichi coming and stood up. "Hi!" she said in a falsely cheerful voice.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

"Hey there Kazuha-chan !"

Ran exclaimed as she waved her hand in the distance. As she was approaching where Kazuha was seated, Ran felt an off feeling. Something didn't quite click. Was this what they called a women's intuition? The brunette then noticed that Kazuha seemed to be eating alone, and her food hardly had a dent in it. She then recalled the last time she'd seen Kazuha, it was after her little "dilemma" that Kazuha had left. Had I done something wrong? She thought.

"Soo Kazuha so you mind if we join you?"

Shinichi asked.

"Sure, I wouldn't mind some company,"

Kazuha replied casually. The couple took there seats. Ran gave Kazuha a quick smile and then turned to Shinichi.

"Shinichi, do you mind ordering the food? I need to go use the restroom really quick."

"Alright, no problem,"

As Ran got up she signaled Kazuha. The black-haired girl was slightly taken by surprise but got up as well.

"I need to go as well, be right back Kudo-kun,"

The two ladies walked away from the some-what confused detective. Women, I just can't quite understand them.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 pm

"So, what do you need Ran-chan?" Kazuha asked her friend as she gazed at Kudo-kun shooting a confused look at both of them.
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Location : Somewhere tagging along with Heiji and his murder cases; someone's gotta take care of him!

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:06 pm

"Even for me, a detective, it's so hard to figure out a women...it's simple to solve a trick, a sealed murder or a kidnapping...but don't ever underestimate a women" The words of his father come up to him, then he slightly smiled..."How true you are, dad..."
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:24 pm

"Kazuha-chan, is something up? I'm not fully sure, but I have a feeling, like you're thinking hard about something possibly?"

Ran said to her with a serious look on her face.

"If something's wrong please tell me? You left everyone saying you need to go somewhere but you actually just went for lunch. And you were barely eating, you mostly sighed."

A moment of silence passed between the two. Then Kazuha smiled,

"Thank you Ran-chan, for caring for me. But it's honestly nothing big, sorry if I made you worry. Anything happen I'll be sure to tell you !"

Ran sighed in relief. Thank goodness she hadn't made her friend upset. She was still a bit curious about what Kazuha was thinking about, but it decided that if Kazuha wanted to tell her she would. No need for her to poke around in other people's business. The two high-schoolers then left the bathroom and returned to their table with a more joyful mood.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Location : Detective Agency, currently in my room cramming for the big test tomorrow *Puts up 'Do Not Disturb' sign*

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:30 pm

If Saguru had thought a pretty gift would give him a slight respite from being pack mule... Then he was mistaken. He had been thanked, the girls had fawned over the gown, and then he was handed back the bags. He sighed. Women.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Tooyama Kazuha Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:58 pm

Kazuha felt bad, lying to her friend, bit she didn't want to worry Ran. It wasn't her fault anyways.

"Where do you want to go Ran-chan?"

"Let's look for Shinichi first."
Tooyama Kazuha
Tooyama Kazuha

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:34 pm

(this is starting to get repetitous.... Just because.(no one's fault. Just the theme.) Who's up for like some random contest? I've seem stores have 'em before.)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Nakamori Aoko Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:55 am

Hakuba Saguru wrote:(this is starting to get repetitous.... Just because.(no one's fault. Just the theme.) Who's up for like some random contest? I've seem stores have 'em before.)

What contest? Explain? Smile

Razz Shall we have a meet up with shinichi and the rest then? Razz

-----------------------------------

The two girls have been walking for so long they felt hungry and suggested to go get something to eat. Of course, they thought that Hakuba might need some rest after all the carrying. :p

The girls settled down in MOS burger. They ordered the famous Rice burger and chowed it down deliciously. As they were eating, a commotion seemed to be going on outside.

"Wonder what's going on?" asked Aoko curiously.
"Don't know, I'll check it out." volunteered Hakuba. As a male, he finished the food much earlier than the girls. Moreover, the portions in MOS burger are still pretty small. Hakuba stood up from his seat and went outside to find out what was happening.

----------
Nakamori Aoko
Nakamori Aoko

Location : Chasing Kaito around with my favourite broom! Wait... its a mop...

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:14 am

"So, girls, is everything alright?"
"Yes" answered Ran and Kazuha in unison
"I wonder what's going on..."Ran asked courious...
"Let's eat first and then we can check" and Kudo took Ran's hand and made her sit on the chair"I already ordered the food...Kazuha sure you don't want anything?"
"I'll be eating the fod I took, but thanks"
After the food came, the 3 of them started to eat and finishied quickly...Then they were on move to the sourse of commotion
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hm, what's this?" Saguru picked up a slip of paper from the ground, and narrowed his eyes as he read the title. 'Puzzles and Games Contest at the new 'Test Your Brain' store!' It sounded... interesting, but honestly, it sounded cheesy.

"What's that, Saguru?" asked Akako, peeking over his shoulder. "You'll probably have competition. If Kudo sees it, he'll definitely participate."

It's got to be more entertaining than lugging around bags... "I'll give it a shot then, I guess."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:28 pm

Akako's red irises gleamed a mysterious sparkle of mischief. "Interesting... Well, I'm positive you'll win." The witch gave the detective a small kiss.

The detective kissed back. "Indeed, love. I'll win for you."

"How incredibly sweet of you."

Aoko stood awkwardly on the side, watching the couple, blushing. What else was she supposed to do? It would be rude to interrupt...
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Location : On a date with Saguru, enjoying the attention from the British detective... <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

(SOmeone please make a quiz...I'm too lazy to think of one Razz )
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:07 pm

(make that two lazy people. *yawns* But that's better in any case... Now we can have an actual contest... But it's on honor.)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 pm

(XD Why don't you just use the quiz from Magic File 4? That was when a bunch of teens challenged Heiji and Conan...)
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

(too lazy...)
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Koizumi Akako Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:35 pm

(...*sigh* I'm too lazy to write...)
Koizumi Akako
Koizumi Akako
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yusaku Kudo Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Yusaku leaned against the brick building as he watched his wife take pictures. She was gushing about how Shinichi had finally learned to man-up and buy Ran a piece of jewelry (this said with a meaningful look at Yusaku who pretended to be interested in the birds on the sakura tree outside) as well as how she had to thank that Sera-girl for pushing him a little.

"...But why are there two Ran-chans?" Yukiko mused. Yusaku blinked and leaned over to see.

"Ah, I believe that's Toichi-kun's son's childhood friend," Yusaku said. "I wonder why Kaito-kun is..."

"Yuuuuuuusaaaaaakuuuu," Yukiko whined, "I'm kinda tired of staying in the shadows. Can we go and present ourselves to them?" There was a glint in Yukiko's eye. Not one Yusaku particularly liked.

"Yukiko, I don't think that's..."

He didn't finish his sentence. His wife was already bouncing away.
Yusaku Kudo
Yusaku Kudo

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/8611-identityunkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 pm

"Do those two look familiar to you?" asked Saguru, peering over at a brunette woman and a man with a mustache and glasses bundling after her.

"They're... Kudo Yuusaku and Kudo Yukiko, that Kudo Shinichi's parents," said Akako, not looking away from a necklace she was examining.

"Hm? Perhaps I should introduce myself to Kudo-sensei. I'm a fan of his books." Saguru peered over at the pair, and the woman was now hugging a grumpy teenager, whose face was flushed red with embarrassment.

"Go ahead. Just make sure you grab the bags later."
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Ran Mouri Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:15 pm

"Ehh?! Shinichi's Otou-san & Okaa-san?"

The brunette exclaimed. Kazuha and Ran had finally caught up with Shinichi when the couple arrived. Yukiko was as lively as ever, practically bouncing off the walls.

"Shin-chan! You've grown up so much, Kyaa~"

Yukiko teased followed by a giggle.

"Ah, Ran-chan~! Kawaii as ever, Shin-chan sure picked a cute one!"

Ran flushed, and sweatdropped a bit. She then greeted Yuusaku and had some small talk with the Kudo couple.
Ran Mouri
Ran Mouri

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"Mom" *sweatsdrop* "why aren't I surprised? Dad, why didn't you took mum to any other expensive mall? Why here? Why now?"
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next