Detective Conan Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beika Mall

+5
Tooyama Kazuha
Ran Mouri
Hakuba Saguru
Yusaku Kudo
Koizumi Akako
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Beika Mall - Page 4 Empty Re: The Beika Mall

Post  Hakuba Saguru Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:05 pm

"Hello, you're Kudo-sensei if I'm not mistaken, right?" asked Saguru politely, giving a mini-bow as he approached the renowned writer. "I'm a huge fan of your books. They're a big reason I became a detective."

Yuusaku smiled, reaching out his hand. "I think I've seen you before. Are you the son of Superintendant Hakuba by any chance?"

"The one and only. I'm Hakuba Saguru." Saguru shook Yuusaku's hand, while Yukiko, Shinichi, and Ran watched.

"Shin-chan, do you know him? You look kind of angry," commented Yukiko to Shinichi, who was tense from both the meeting with the blond and his mother, who was really making him embarrassed, hugging him and calling him Shin-chan when he was seventeen!

"He's my... rival, that's all," said Shinichi, calming himself down.
Hakuba Saguru
Hakuba Saguru

Location : Ekoda High School, stuck with that annoying Kuroba as usual. I just wish I could find some proof showing he's KI- My. Hair. Turned. Neon. Pink. Kuroba, I'm going to KILL YOU! Stay still and take my revenge like a man you chicken! *chases Kaito, wishing he had a fish*

https://detectiveconanrpg.rpg-board.net/u13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kudo Shinichi Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:35 am

(What a bad situation I have =______="""""" )
Kudo Shinichi
Kudo Shinichi

Location : In my sweatheart, Ran's heart; otherwise...wherever it's a dead body :P

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/9517-ayame-tantei-

Back to top Go down

Post  Yusaku Kudo Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:50 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hakuba-san," Yusaku nodded.

Yusaku leaned towards Shinichi. "She insisted," he muttered through a corner in his mouth. "She was hoping to run into a couple of friends. Besides, the editors would probably be looking in the more expensive malls."

"Yusaku," Yukiko said with a hint of suspicion, "what are Shin-chan and you talking about?"

Yusaku straightened up to look at his wife. "Just about how beautiful you look today," he said smoothly.

Yukiko smiled, then frowned. "I don't believe that...but I'll let you off about it this time."

Yusaku mentally breathed a sigh of relief.

"Kudo-sensei?" It was Hakuba again. Yusaku turned. "Would you and your wife perhaps mind joining us, perhaps for a meal? I happen to enjoy reading your books and I'm sure you wouldn't mind. We'd also," Hakuba added in a polite manner, "invite your son and his friend, Ran-san. I hope you'd join us."

Yusaku brightened. "Why, thank you for the offer, Hakuba-san. Did you have a specific restaurant in mind?"
Yusaku Kudo
Yusaku Kudo

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/user/8611-identityunkno

Back to top Go down

Post  Minae-san Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:43 pm

Tooyama Kazuha wrote:
Ran Mouri wrote:
Tooyama Kazuha wrote:"No... off on some case again. What about Kudo-kun?"
"He's off on a case as well.."

"Anyway since your here would you like to do some shopping with us ?"
Kazuha smiled widely. "Sure!"
"Ano... sumimasen, do you know where the restroom is? I'm not much familiar with this mall..."
Minae-san
Minae-san

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4